Where to Shop for A New Gas Plan in Atlanta
Winter is approaching and that means higher natural gas bills in Georgia. Do you have a natural gas plan that will help keep your winter energy expenses in check? If you have a variable rate plan or a long-term plan you signed up for more than a year ago, it’s time you shopped for a plan that could save you some money. As experts in the natural gas market, let us walk you through how to find the best natural gas rates in Atlanta.
Do This Before You Shop
Before you shop, do these two things to prepare.
- Check your current plan details. Find out your rate, plan type, provider, and any applicable fees.
- Decide what is important to you in a new plan. Is maximizing your long-term savings more important than positive customer reviews? Or maybe you need to save as much money as possible when you sign up even if you pay a little more over time. Make a list of your top three needs so you can pick the best plan.
Checklist for Shopping best Atlanta gas rates
Tick all these boxes while you’re shopping natural gas rates to have the best chance at saving the most money.
- Check available plan rates. It’s fall and natural gas demand is lower than in summer and winter. That means you can get fall shoulder month rates right now before demand drives up prices as it gets colder. But don’t wait too long.
- Choose your term length. A 6-month plan will set you up to shop for a new plan in the spring when you will again see shoulder month savings. On the other hand, a long-term 24- or 36- month plan gives you years of fixed-rate savings and still leaves you shopping in the fall for savings down the line.
- Check natural gas provider customer reviews.
- Compare ETFs and monthly charges. When two plans are nearly identical, compare fees and charges to help pick a winner.
- Compare terms of service. The TOS documents will explain any other fees and what happens at the end of your term.
The best place to do all of this and compare gas rates for Atlanta is the Georgia Gas Savings website!
Find Your New Plan Today
It’s an El Niño year and things are still up in the air as far as weather predictions for the southern US. According to NOAA Climate Prediction Center, there are equal chances for a warmer or colder than average winter for the south. Your best bet for lower costs this winter is to find a cheap natural gas rate now, in the fall shoulder months. But act now while rates are still low. Visit us today to find your plan at https://www.georgiagassavings.com.